Apple cider vinegar, witch hazel and essential oil toner for acne scars.
I have used witch hazel and ACV (apple cider vinegar) countless times and it works for me all the time. So today, I was just wondering “what would happen if I mixed both of them would it give me a power couple?”.
On that note, I got on a quest to bring life to my face. I am a little skeptical if this couple (ACV, and witch hazel), will have a blast on my face, or would they totally ruin my face, and not reach the set goals I have for this combo?. With that being said, enough of the jibber jabbering. Let us get into it
Things you need:
- Apple cider vinegar (braggs or any other ACV of choice)
- Witch hazel (thayers or any other brand)
- Essential oil (I will use lavender essential oil)
- Take 2/3 cup of witch hazel
- Add 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Add 3 drops of any essential of choice (I am using lavender)
- Mix and pour into a clean bottle. Shake the bottle very well.
- Soak a cotton ball with the mixture, and apply to face.
- Follow with moisturizer of choice.
This toner is intended for slightly oily skin. Witch hazel is a gentle astringent, lavender soothes sensitive skin and apple cider vinegar will help restore your skin’s natural pH balance.
This toner worked in controlling the oil on my T-zone. It helped me fade my dark spots. I am glued to this toner. I have a post here about getting a glowing skin, and firm your skin better than Botox.
I always love reading from you. Let me know if you try this toner.
Until next time.