Garlic hair oil for massive hair growth and put an end to hair loss.
I do not think that I just hate everything in this world though. One thing I didn’t like growing up was garlic. For some reason, the garlics I had to pill the skin off while growing up was usually always so little. Maybe like micro garlics. Those were organic. I will spend hours doing this, just so that we can blend with ginger root and put in the freezer. My mom will then use it to cook food. This is usually done once in two to three months. It was hectic, but so worth it. But the smell that it left on the hands was not so good of a smell though.
Well, in order to use garlic for massive hair growth, it is important to know what garlic is, its importance, and or benefits as well.
What is garlic?
Garlic is a vegetable in the onion family. Maybe they are sisters, or cousins. I do not know for sure. Garlic bulb has a white or a burgundy or pink skin for its covering. You need to pill the skin off, in order to see the garlic clove itself. It is usually elongated and a little curved like the moon or in simple terms, like a banana. But grammatically, I can say that most garlic cloves are crescent in shape.
Uses of garlic
- Garlic is used as a seasoning in food
- Garlic is used in skin, and hair treatments
- Garlic is also used to treat internal infection thus can be ingested.
Benefits of garlic for massive hear growth
Everyone needs and wants massive hair transformation to their skin, or hair. Due to the nutrients found in garlic, from vitamin C to selenium, to manganese and vitamin B6 which all helps in hair growth.
This hair oil will stop your hair from shedding, and it will make your hair grow like crazy.
Is garlic good for your hair?
To keep it short, simple and classy plus sassy, YES, garlic is great for hair growth because it has vitamin C that is great for boosting collagen production.
Garlic has selenium, which aids with blood circulation thus stimulating the growth of hair follicles.
- 1 bulb of garlic or use as much as you want. (organic is preferred)
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Airtight glass container
- Press your garlic with a garlic presser, or mince your garlic finely.
- Add olive oil or coconut oil to it, and put in the double boiler.
- Put water in a different pot, and let it boil, then put your double boiler.
- Let it boil for 30-45 minutes max.
- Let it cool, and then you stain.
- Use as your hair oil daily.
- DO NOT use it if you just had our hair permed or your hair processed with any kind chemical of any form, as this may cause a stinging sensation to you.
Let me know in the comment section if you actually did the above.
Until next time, much hugs and love.