Tips for looking much younger and having a clear skin
It just goes without any kind of argument that potatoes are great for skin lighting, and cucumbers, are great for moisturizing because it just contains a lot of water, and helps with puffiness, and keeps skin soft and supple. It is important to also note that sugar is an exfoliator. It is also great to know that honey is super safe for both the face and body plus your hair. So, it is worth noting that honey will give you an indefinite glow like a sun is kissing your body at sunset.
Let us make this happen. So,
- 1 cup grated potato
- 1/2 a cup of Cucumber
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ¼ cup of Olive oil or any carrier oil of choice
- Vitamin E (optional)
- Grate the potato (Irish potato not sweet potato)
- Grate your cucumber as well
- Add in your sugar to the mixture, and olive oil
- Stir it properly until everything is incorporated.
- Wet your entire body with warm water
- Follow up with the mixture on your skin, and scrub section after section
- Rinse your body off.
- You should use a drain strainer to catch any particles of potato or cucumber.
- You can actually leave your skin with applying lotion because of the olive oil from the scrub. But if you want, you can still apply your lotion of choice.
- This recipe is a one-time use.